The ladies at The Country Yard are busy creating kits and samples to amaze and inspire you at their upcoming New Years Launch on 25th February.
Our workroom is piled with gorgeous new fabrics and patterns ready to be made into kits plus samples ready to be finished off to give our customers some added inspiration when it comes to making their own works of art. We captured some photos last week of all the products and activity to give you a wee taste of what’s to come later this month.
A Day in the Life of The Country Yard
We think you’ll love….
- New natural earthy fabric range by Moda – Darling Little Dickens (the sheep are gorgeous)
- A selection of red fabrics to use on projects in Natalie Bird’s new book “Cottage-Style Charm”
- Table runner kit using colourful woven wool fabric
- Stitched fox kit design (comes with the Enchanted Forest colouring book and threads)
- Farmgirl Vintage quilt (this will be a 2017 sew-a-long)
Come along to The Country Yard New Years Launch on 25th February and be the first to see all our new products and samples. You can signup for 2017 projects on the day too – new Mystery Stitchery and Blocks of the Month coming up. We look forward to seeing you all.