- ALL monthly projects to be collected during the first week of each month (or mailed as the case may be). A block MUST be collected and paid for every month.
- Thread Clubs – if you join a thread club and are no longer able to keep up with payments etc there is a two month withdrawal period.
- Magazines – if you have a magazine subscription there is up to a three month withdrawal period which is imposed from the supplier.
- Loyalty Cards are available for all our customers. These are valid for all purchases in store EXCLUDING our monthly projects, class fees and any instore specials.
- Bookings are confirmed with payment of the class fee. Full course requirements will be given on payment of the class fee. All fees need to be paid for prior to the class date.
All class fees will be discounted by 40% if full course requirements are purchased in store prior to the class date.
- We cannot offer refunds on classes once the class has been confirmed as going ahead.
- All classes – minimum 4 (or at shop discretion).
- If you cannot make a class the pattern and/or notes will be available after the class date for the cost of the class.
- If the class is based on a purchasable pattern these will not be available to purchase until after the class date.
- All classes require you to bring your sewing machine and general sewing supplies. A sewing machine manual can also be helpful.
- Class samples are on display in the shop and also, where possible, on our website. If you cannot make it into our store we are more than happy to email you a picture.
There has been a substantial worldwide increase in the price of fabric.
We have decided to keep our fat quarters at $7.00 each or you can buy four for $25.00. Prices are subject to change without notification.
Any fabric cut off the bolt will be charged at the metre price.
Our minimum cut is 10cm.
A Fat 1/8th will no longer be custom cut.